Amazon Advertising Manager
Smartwares Group is looking for a driven Amazon Advertising Manager. Would you like to continue your career in a dynamic company that focuses on marketing consumer goods worldwide? And are you a proactive and data-driven person that gets energy from turning products into bestsellers? Then we would like to meet you!
In the role of Amazon Advertising Manager you are responsible for all advertising KPIs, with the goal to drive profitable sales.
Your objective is to turn products into bestsellers, by taking proactive actions with a data-driven and customer-centric approach. Ensure that budget is spent with the highest ROI, by directly managing PPC and programmatic investments, and implementing advertising automations along the way.
The Amazon Advertising Manager is a great communicator, able to educate and persuade internal stakeholders and external partners. In this role, you will report directly to the head of e-commerce and work closely with the Sales, Content and Product teams. You will also be the main point of contact for Amazon Advertising teams and external partner agencies.
The Advertising Manager is also a key stakeholder in content-related matters, ensuring that traffic is converted by presenting the customer with meaningful messages and calls to action across each step of the journey.
- Manage the end-to-end advertising strategy and execution (PPC and programmatic), with focus on profit and ROI.
- In strong partnership with the Content team, ensure that traffic conversion is optimized across all touchpoints of the customer journey (incl. online stores and landing pages).
- Monitor trends in advertising metrics, organic ranking, competition and product performance, then liaise with Product, Sales and Content teams on strategies and best practices.
- Identify current and potential bestsellers based on profitability, availability, demand and overall performance, then determine the advertising strategy and ensure adequate traffic and visibility for the products.
- Allocate Display budgets with media agencies and install PPC automations with third-party tool providers (Sellics) while driving profitable sales.
- Negotiate advertising budgets (DSP) and act as the main point of contact for the Amazon Advertising teams and third-party agencies.
- Define clear KPIs and drive weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting with the Head of E-Commerce to evaluate campaign performance and improve future decision making.
- Stay up to date on the latest advertising trends and formats, educating internal stakeholders on the advertising needs.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably business/marketing oriented.
- 1-3 years of experience with PPC advertising. Experience with programmatic advertising is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon, Bol.com, Coolblue or other online marketplaces is a plus.
- Data-driven and customer-centric mindset, with proven ability to translate insights into actions.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to educate cross-functional teams, key stakeholders and external partners.
- Clear understanding of the customer journey across the funnel and how to leverage marketing tactics to drive conversion.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, German, French, Spanish, or Italian is a plus.
What do we have to offer you?
- A warm welcome by 200 enthusiastic colleagues;
- After a thorough training period, it is possible to work from home up to 40% of your contract hours;
- Staff discount on all products in our range. Beware! Your entire house will soon be full of our brands!
- Good pension plan in which you do not pay a personal contribution;
- Room for growth in terms of content and responsibility;
- An active staff association with regular fun activities.
Meet your future!
Curious about who we are and what we do? Please visit our website and view our story and the one of your future colleagues on www.werkenbijsmartwaresgroup.com!
Please click on the application button. You can always contact us via email or call us for more information!
Camille Domanchin | Amazon Category S&L and Seasonal
Tel: 013 5940382
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.