Demand Planning Manager
Driscoll’s located in Breda is seeking for a Demand Planning Manager who wants to become part of the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Department. This role offers a great opportunity for someone who has the capabilities of relationship building and convincing power and wants to grow further in a fast developing sustainable FMCG environment.
The Demand Planning Manager will deliver the business a realistic outlook from Demand side which will be used as a key input into the Driscoll’s IBP processes, which includes the Strategic planning cycle covering the 5-year horizon. To create this outlook, you have to gather input from the relevant stakeholders and challenge these inputs. In addition, you have to make sure there is a focus on the right assortment and customer plans, analyze the input and advise stakeholders on decisions that influence the growth of our business.
- Lead the regional and EMEA Demand process and review meetings with the Sales and Marketing organization
- Act as primary Demand Planning contact for Sales, Account management, Marketing, Customer Service and Finance business partners
- Understanding the company’s strategic objectives and deploying them into unconstrained viable Demand Plans
- Get ‘Outside In’ into IBP: Ensure the Demand Plan on short-, mid- and long-term horizon, is supported by relevant assumptions that realistically represent our markets, retail customers and assortment plans
- Advise, and challenge where needed, stakeholders on different kind of assumptions, performance metrics as well as providing insights on risks & opportunities within the Demand Plan
- Decision influencing in an unbalanced situation around supply and demand in fruit volume
- Working closely with the Supply Planners to ensure accurate and on time replenishment of stock and optimal Customer Service levels
- Supporting the Integrated Business Planning Manager preparing the monthly IBP cycle and feed systems with the data necessary
- Act as Process Owner for Demand Management by bringing Demand Management expertise, and take ownership driving improvements into Driscoll’s IBP people, process and tools setup
- You will assist to manage the master production schedules to ensure demand and supply are balanced, across the whole IBP horizon
Driscoll’s operates in a highly dynamic environment, making sure the right amount of fruit and plants are available in the right quality at the right time is a key activity that requires planning and alignment with different stakeholders from 5 years ahead until the daily execution.
You will be part of the Integrated Business Planning Department in EMEA. This team operates as relay team to connect all activities of demand & supply to bring our strategic objectives to the market by providing insights and alignment with different stakeholders through the value chain from strategy to daily execution.
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organization
- Work within a dynamic and international team
- Flexibility; working remote for a few days per week
- Bonus structure based on company results
- Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level
- Be part of a winning team
- Family owned business with strong Mission and Values
As Demand Planning Manager you have strong expertise in demand planning and ambition to grow further as a real expert in this field. You are willing and able to build demand planning within Driscoll’s to the next phase. You are a curious self-starter with good teamwork skills and you involve your manager and other stakeholders on a timely basis to align with each other. Stakeholder management is key for this role. You can multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines. An eye for detail with good planning and implementation skills is a must. You will work mainly from the European HQ in Breda, but this job requires traveling to different offices within EMEA’s commercial and production regions for about 5 times a year. You have also:
- Master or Bachelor level of education, preferably in the commercial, supply chain and/or agronomy area
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in an international Sales & Operations Planning environment
- Experience in Demand Management in retail / FMCG environment is a pre
- Excellent analytical and computer skills and strong knowledge of Excel, Tableau, Planning systems; experience working with Anaplan is preferred
- Solid understanding of business financials; be able to focus on volume and value
- Excellent communication skills in English and interpersonal skills with strong convincing skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Upload your CV and motivation letter and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact our Recruiter Femke Roze at 06 83623681. Whatsapp is also possible. Or for more information about our organization visit www.driscolls.eu
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organization at: www.driscolls.eu
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated.