Forecasting & Pricing Specialist
Smartwares Group is looking for a Forecasting & Pricing Specialist. Would you like to develop your career in a dynamic company that focuses on marketing consumer goods worldwide? Are you a proactive and data-oriented person that thrives on analyzing the numbers and making smart conclusions? Then we would like to meet you!
In a rapidly growing business operating internationally, you are a guiding light when it comes to implementing the pricing and forecasting strategy in the company. As part of the Business Control team, you will report into the Business Controller Forecasting & Pricing and support them in their task of setting company forecast and pricing strategy. You keep everyone in the company up to date on the latest results and the next actions needed. You are quick to adapt, responding well to change and constantly working for new and better solutions. Multi-tasking comes easily to you, and the idea that every day can be different gives you energy. You have an eye for detail, and you like coming up with creative solutions to complicated problems even it means challenging the status-quo.
What are the responsibilities?
- Create and regularly update relevant reporting tools and trackers for key KPIs
- Implement best practices for pricing and promotional activities in line with the company objectives
- Closely monitor sales and margin trends and work with the sales teams to make improvements
- Collaborate with the trade and finance departments to ensure accurate costs in our ERP system
- Evaluate forecast performance company wide and adjust to prevent stock issues
- Assist in pricing new items and implementing prices system-wide
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics, business administration, finance, marketing, or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in an analytical role; pricing, forecasting, or demand planning experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and affinity for numbers; experience with Excel is a plus
- Self-starter mentality, you are motivated to get things done and take initiative to make them happen
- Commercially oriented, you don’t like to make decisions only based on a formula
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, you can tailor your message to your audience
- Fluent in English; Dutch is a plus
What do we have to offer you?
- A warm welcome from 200 enthusiastic colleagues
- The possibility to work from home up to 40% of your contract hours after a full training period
- Staff discount on all products in our range. Beware, your entire house will soon be full of our brands!
- Good pension plan where you don’t pay a personal contribution
- Room for growth in both responsibility and functionality
- Unlimited access to various online training courses via the training platform Goodhabitz
- An active staff association with regular fun activities
Meet your future!
Curious about who we are and what we do? Please visit our website and view our story and the one of your future colleagues on www.werkenbijsmartwaresgroup.com!
Please click on the application button. You can always contact us via email or call us for more information!
Katherine Amerson | Business Controller Forecast & Pricing
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated