Driscoll’s located in Breda is seeking for an HR Generalist who wants to join our EMEA HR team. A great opportunity if you want to accelerate your development as an all-round HR professional. No day is the same and the same goes for your responsibilities. You will have a broad range of tasks in an international environment. Are you looking for a challenging HR job and do you want to work in a dynamic and international environment? Then we would like to get in touch with you
As an HR Generalist you are the first point of contact concerning all HR related matters for employees. You manage and support a wide range of operational HR activities related to the entire employee lifecycle such as hiring, onboarding, absenteeism, employee changes, health and safety, training and HR reporting. While doing this you are expected to continuously seek and act upon improvement areas to professionalize our HR Services.
Your main focus is our employee group located in the Netherlands, while being part of our international People Services team in the EMEA region. The team consists out of a HR Generalist dedicated per country (Morocco, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands). You will report to the People Services Supervisor who also operates from the head office in Breda. You will work closely with the rest of the team to work on EMEA projects and initiatives.
- Be the first point of contact for employee queries. Support employees in solving their HR-issues or pointing them in the right directions while having a friendly and helpful approach.
- Support employee life cycle events such as on-boarding, termination, job changes such as promotions, internal transfers and absence & leave management for instance by:
- Preparing documentation & correspondence and maintaining our HR systems such as Workday
- Ensuring compliant compensation & benefits administration
- Facilitating the communication with the different HR Business Partners or other relevant stakeholders (employees, managers, vendors) and guard the process.
- Prepare the monthly payroll (NL, Germany & France) and manage the day-day relationship with finance following the payroll process and deadlines.
- Support in the design and implementation of enhancements & improvements of HR processes and systems in EMEA. Be the ‘expert’ in HR processes on local level and come up with ideas and solutions.
- Ensure compliance with (local) labor laws. Advice and share knowledge on basic local labor laws. Update existing processes and policies in case of changes.
- Support the HRBP in local recruitment activities.
- Ensure we share up to date and transparent information on HR processes, systems and policies on our communication platforms.
- Create and prepare (KPI) HR reports. Create visibility and clarity on key HR metrics.
- Support development processes such as training activities. But also give training and introductions to (new) employees about HR processes and systems.
You will work at our atmospheric and characteristic office in Breda, De Bijster. The workspaces have an open character (just like our colleagues) and we offer all the facilities you need to do your work well. In addition, we offer:
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- Profit Sharing based on company results
- Flexibility; working remote for a few days per week
- Everyday access to our delightful berries in the office
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of our ambitious organization
- Work within a dynamic, young, passionate and international team
- Family-owned business with strong Mission and Values
Do you recognize yourself in the below profile?
- You’re a natural communicator. You’re comfortable talking to people at all levels in both English and Dutch and are able adapt your communication style to shifting situations bringing people and business together.
- You’re well organized. Prompt requests or hard deadlines, you get why some are so important. You can prioritize and show flexibility.
- You’re detail obsessed. You never miss a thing and make sure our systems are always accurate, having a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- You are service minded. And always thinking about ways to improve the employee experience, ‘connecting the dots’ and take a pro-active approach to getting things done.
- You are a team player. You love to work together and build a relationship with a variety of different stakeholders in an international environment.
- You are computer savvy: you have well-developed computer skills in the Microsoft Office environment and HR information systems
- You are curious. New trends or ideas, inside or outside of the business, you like to learn about it, apply it in your daily work and develop your own tasks and responsibilities further.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in HR or business administration or similar.
- You have some experience in a HR Generalist / HR officer/ HR specialist role. Preferable working in an international dynamic environment. Knowledge about Dutch labor law preferred.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Upload your CV and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact our Recruiter Danique Verschuuren at 06-25182190. Whatsapp is also possible. Or for more information about our organization visit www.driscolls.eu
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organization at: www.driscolls.eu
Tags: People Services Coordinator, HR Specialist, HR officer, HR operations, HRM, Breda, Tilburg, Rotterdam.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated.