nShift in Tilburg is looking for a Marketing Manager SMB to join the Marketing Team! Are you a genius at developing campaigns that use a multi-channel approach, including paid advertising, email marketing, blogs, white papers and webinars? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? And are you a self-starting, team orientated, and passionate marketer? Then we are looking for you!
We’re happy to see you’re considering joining our team as nShift’s Marketing Manager SMB Benelux.
We believe this will be a great opportunity for you to both develop your skills and build your career, as well as to create a world of frictionless delivery experiences for businesses and their customers!
nShift is the leading global SaaS platform enabling the shipments and returns of almost 1 billion parcels across 190 countries. In our category – Cloud Delivery Management – we are #1 and growing rapidly. nShift’s software is used by e-commerce, retail, manufacturing and 3PL shippers and we have 90,000 customers. The company is headquartered in London and Oslo. nShift has over 500 employees across offices in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Romania and Switzerland.
What are we looking for
You will own a wide variety of initiatives that support pipe generation and help drive deals to close.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for understanding and communicating the customer value of our software products with high clarity in verbal and written communication.
The area of responsibility:
- Responsible for the execution of an end-to-end marketing strategy, program architecture and campaign planning for SMB marketing in the Benelux (program planning, campaign management, tactical execution and collaboration with executive and operational stakeholders).
- Develop campaigns utilizing a multi-channel approach including paid advertising, email marketing, blogs, white papers and webinars.
- Track and analyze the performance of campaigns to provide insights and learnings to key stakeholders.
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Analytics to deliver data-driven automated email campaigns using best practices in automation, and revenue performance management.
- Multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, collaborating with appropriate team members.
- Collaborate closely on partner marketing initiatives (dotted line reporting to Partner Marketing Manager).
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing and sales organization as needed.
We offer you a job with a lot of variation and dynamics because of the international environment and continuous growth. In addition, you can expect:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working (from home and at the office)
- Building valuable (international) relationships
- A phone and laptop
- Room for professional growth and personal development.
- 25 days of holiday leave
A diverse, close and motivated team spread across NL, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Romania. Everyone is always willing to help each other achieve the best possible results.
Competence and experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing and demand generation across multiple digital channels.
- Experience with SaaS or software products and ecommerce is a significant plus.
- Experience with both strategy building and hands on execution.
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop project scope and independently lead ideation and execution.
- Strong project management skills, able to run multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong analytical abilities. You love working with data, analyzing outcomes, and scoping out key insights to establish continuous optimization.
- Experience with content creation (blogs, articles, white papers).
- Excellent English and Dutch communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Get-it-Done confidence to pick up and lead new projects even in the face of ambiguity.
- A winning attitude that inspires optimism, fun, and the desire to always be learning.
Nice! Then we look forward to receiving your application. Upload your CV and motivation letter and we will contact you. Want to know more first? Then contact our Recruiter Danique Verschuuren at 06 25 18 21 90. Whatsapp is also possible. Or for more information about our organization visit https://nshift.com/