Smartwares Group is looking for an energetic and passionate Export Manager with excellent commercial skills.
As Export Manager you are mainly responsible for expanding existing customer relationships as well as creating new customer relationships. This is a dynamic role that requires a flexible and self-driven personality with a high energy level to build on a large opportunity region and relations. A pure team player, an entrepreneur who is appealing for international retailers to work with. You will be working closely with your Sales Support colleagues at HQ in Tilburg, yet you will be travelling frequently (2/3 times per month). In this job you will be selling small household appliances of the international brands Princess and Tristar.
Your work day
- You will expand existing customer relationships with account management and business planning;
- You will contribute independently to sales and profit target;
- You will serve your customers at the highest level;
- You will sell new products in order to reach your set targets;
- You will reach new potential leads;
- You will participate in international trade fairs;
- You will frequently travel into your region (2/3 times a month).
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Management Studies or related commercial discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience;
- You have a high level of negotiation and communication skills;
- You have experience working with consumer electronic products (small household appliances);
- You have a proven track record of account management;
- You are a driven and empowering decision maker who is resilient and persistent;
- You are able to achieve long term high level partnerships with existing and new customers;
- You are well-organized and a self-starter;
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
What do we offer you?
- A warm welcome by 200 colleagues at our HQ in Tilburg;
- A relaxed and informal working atmosphere;
- Staff discount on our products. Beware! Your entire house will soon be full of our brands!
- Your day starts flexible, you can start between 7.30am and 9.00am;
- Good pension scheme; you don’t have to pay a personal contribution, we do that for you!
- Room for growth in content and responsibility
- Legendary parties, drinks and monthly activities!
Meet your future!
Curious about who we are and what we do? Please visit our website and view our story and the one of your future colleagues on www.werkenbijsmartwaresgroup.com!
Please click on the application button. You can always contact us via Whatsapp, email or call us for more information!
Elise van Harn | Corporate Recruiter
Tel: 088-5940552 of 06-83011948
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.