Driscoll’s located in Breda is seeking for a Sales Support to join the Sales Support team. This role offers a great opportunity for a Sales professional who wants to work in a challenging environment. Do you enjoy working in a supportive role and have ambition to develop yourself in Sales? Do you want to work with different departments and stakeholders in a fast developing sustainable FMCG environment? Then we are looking for you!
In the role of Sales Support, you will be responsible for the day-to-day order fulfillment of new and existing trade and retail customers of Driscoll’s in the EMEA region. You will be working directly with the Account Manager to support him on his day to day tasks. Planning, execution and after-sales on daily operations of all sales orders and programs are your main tasks. You will make sure the orders are correctly and in time in the system, you will make adjustments and you prepare orders for billing. Next to that, you will be involved in various activities and participate in projects to support the broader sales team.
You will work close to the customers and production areas, but will be in close contact with different departments located at the EMEA HQ in The Netherlands.
- Manage daily business around the sales; you enjoy helping and supporting the Account Managers
- Make sure orders are correctly in the system and ready for billing
- Claim handling; you will inform the Back Office team and Account Manager about open claims and make sure they will take the needed steps
- Answer questions about invoices and correct them if needed
- Deal with transport companies if there are any issues around transportation
- Provide proactive feedback on process changes, efficiency and new customers
- Will be the linking pin between production, transport, sales planning and sales support
You will work within the international and dynamic environment of Driscoll’s of Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Sales Support team consists of 9 employees based in Breda.
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- Bonus structure based on company results
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-developing FMCG brand in Europe in the growing fresh berry category
- Opportunity to develop yourself in Sales and grow into the role of (Jr) Account Manager
- Work within a dynamic organization
- Family owned business with strong Mission and Values
Supportive is your middle name. You are a teamwork enabler that puts high value on trustworthiness and openness to learn from other. As a Sales Support you are well organized, able to keep an overview and you can easily switch during the day. Flexibility and accuracy skills are key for this role, you have the ability to manage the hectic on the day, follow-up the strategic scenarios which are set-up by sales planner. You have strong problem-solving skills. You have also:
- HBO (Bachelor’s degree) level of work and thinking
- 2-5 years working experience in a similar role, preferable in an international dynamic environment
- Strong commercial skills
- Excellent communication skills in English in both verbal as written. Spanish or French language skills are preferred
- Willing to work outside office hours (you will be compensated)
Nice! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Upload your CV and motivation letter and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact our Recruiter Femke Roze at 06 83623681. Whatsapp is also possible. Or for more information about our organization visit www.driscolls.eu
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated.